Monday, August 22, 2005

It's been a while...

Hey all,
It HAS been a while... couple days really. Anyway, not much happening at this particular moment. Wednesday I leave the U.P. to go all the way down state to see my mother's memorial service. Then I will be back Sunday, just in time for school to start! YAY!! Anyway... I still don't have my new computer yet. The people at the computer place are having "problems" with their ordering system. I should get it soon though. Nothing else to say. Probably update Sunday or Monday! Oh yea! The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie comes out on DVD September 9th! WOOHOO!

Salvadorium (a new element by the way!) has left the building!

WEBSITE OF THE POST!

War- By MINDistortion

I found this neat little animation just stumbling around the internet! It has a catchy tune and has a good moral value to it, also. Well check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home