Sunday, September 25, 2005

Way too long!

I know I know. It's been way too long since I posted anything. Don't remind me. I just moved my whole bedroom of stuff to another bedroom downstairs. It has been a fiasco. Anyway I found these old comic books and they alway have cheesy mail order things. So here are a couple I found to be interesting...



I wish these actually worked...



I think some men do need wigs...



Giant baloons... What would you ever really use them for...










That's just wrong... In so many ways...





Anyway I found these to be amusing.

Salvador

WEBSITE OF THE POST

Actually I'm gonna put two up because it has been so long since I posted.

NOTICE

This is just a little creepy to read while you are walking down the street.

OTHER WEBSITE OF THE POST

LIME CAT

Strange and oddly funny. The cat does not look happy though...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salv........ nice picture things, lol. limecat looked pissed and i like the sign, and yes that would be creepy to see walking down the street, hey, atleast nothing like that came up in Milwalkee last summer hey. lol. well keep up the blog thing and have fun in school, and dont go killin anyone now. JK.

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salv, nice blog thing man. You are going to cause me to get killed by a flipping cat with a lime on his head, that thing looked pissed. anyways, yes that on "notice" would be creepy to see walking down the street, be thankfull that didnt happen in Millwalke this past summer ah? well have fun in school and dont go killin anyone and dont get into any trouble.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Justin Carlson said...

Lol! I wonder what the x-ray glasses actually displayed when you put them on. Probably something like "you've been scammed, enjoy your glasses!". If I seen a sign like that on the road, I would probably take a picture of the man taking a picture of me, then make a little wee doll of him and a little wee doll of the sign, and play sick little pranks with the two little wee dolls. BTW Mike Novak and Anonymous, you might enjoy visiting my blog at http://justinc555555.blogspot.com

6:21 PM  
Blogger Justin Carlson said...

maybe not sick little pranks, just normal little pranks.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home