Saturday, October 22, 2005

The I-POD

You all know how much I think the I-Pods are a waste of time. If you didn't know, now you do. Anyway on their website they state that; "Playing your iPod is only half the fun. Try filling it with downloads from the iTunes Music Store." ??!?!? What is that supposed to mean. Instead of playing music, spend more money on us so you can get music that is only applicable to the iPOD itself?

Jeez...

-Salv

WEBSITE OF THE iPOD POST

http://www.smashmyipod.com/

In light of the new iPOD coming out, this website popped up in my searches. Soon he will have the video up and running and I will be one of the first to watch it and enjoy evry smashing minute of it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin Carlson said...

very true!

4:16 PM  
Blogger corruptNEURON said...

That's what I thought...

We need Sam to see this one...

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha hey i want you to guess who this is....lol funny....

too bad i cant spell anonomous***haha

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home