Saturday, December 03, 2005

Stupidity is solved! (When Hell Freezes Over)

I figured out that there are way too many really fricken' stupid people in this world. *cough cough like someone in my math class* and I have decided that all the really stupidly stupid-ass stupid people should be shot in the left knee-cap.

Anyway, my grades somehow are slipping ever so slightly downward into the eternal pit of doom as this marking period is getting ever so close to it's finish. I think I need to push a little harder in my classes.

ARGHHH!!! I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!

-salv

WEBSITE OF THE POST

http://homokaasu.org/killeveryone/

This is so great, click a person and someone in the world dies...

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin Carlson said...

so would you say your grades are dropping exponentially or directly?

4:57 PM  
Blogger corruptNEURON said...

Don't start talking your technical mathematical mumbo-jumbo to me.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home